WASTEWATER TREATMENT FOR WINERIES
Lyve Systems develops reliable, environmentally sustainable and cost-effective wastewater treatment systems for wineries both large and small. We are your winery wastewater solution:
- Scalability: preengineered, small-footprint modular systems
- Smart Remote Monitoring & Control: assures reliability
- Cost-effective: increases water use efficiency, reduces costs
- Environmentally Friendly: irrigation water reuse
- State of the Art Technology: MBBR & MBR, self-regulating
WINE INDUSTRY SPECIFIC
Many years of experience in the fields of irrigation, wine production and wastewater treatment have given our team a vast collective understanding of the complexities and specific requirements associated with winery wastewater treatment.
If you are considering a Lyve System to help reduce and recycle water in your farming practice, government funding could be available due to the current drought status in California. The California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) is accepting applications for the State Water Efficiency and Enhancement Program (SWEEP), authorized by emergency drought legislation (Senate Bill 103).